Fungicides Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter in India
Fungicide Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters Gujarat India | Best Quality Fungicides Technical Products | Crop Protection Fungicide Supply and Packaging India | Agriculture Farming Systemic Contact Fungicides Agrochemicals Contract Manufacturer Supplier Exporter India
Fungicides : are biocidal chemical compounds or biological organisms used to kill or inhibit fungi or fungal spores.Fungi can cause serious damage in agriculture, resulting in critical losses of yield, quality and profit. Fungicides are used both in agriculture and to fight fungal infections in animals. Chemicals used to control oomycetes, which are not fungi, are also referred to as fungicides as oomycetes use the same mechanisms as fungi to infect plants.
We provide Best Quality Crop Protection Fungicides Technical Products formulation, manufacturing, supply and packaging job work services in India and for Export to various countries.
Our Registered Crop Protection Fungicides Products include:
1. Carbendazim 50 % WP & Technical 97% min.
2. Carbendazim 12 % + Mancozeb 63 % WP [Click for details]
3. Carbendazim 46.27 % (50%) SC (Suspension Concentrate)
4. Captan 80 % WDG
6. Chlorothalonil 75 % WP
9. Hexaconazole Technical 92% min. and 5 % EC (Emulsion Concentrate)
10. Hexaconazole 5 % SC [Click for details]
11. Mancozeb 75 % WG [Click for details] (Water Dispersible Granules)
12. Mancozeb 80 % WP and Technical 85% min.
13. Metalaxyl 8 % + Mancozeb 64 % WP [Click for details]
15. Propiconazole 25 % EC [Click for details] & Technical
Fungicides used for fungal disease control (powdery downy mildew, pythium blight) on crop plants, tress and fruits : Potato, Tomato, Mango, Grapes, Cotton, Rose, Vegetables etc
- Ziram 27% SC / 80% WP
- Propiconazole 10.7% + Tricyclazole 34.2% SE (Aqueous Suspo-Emulsions)
- Metalaxyl 35% WS (Water Dispersible Powders for Slurry Seed Treatment)
- Metalaxyl M 31.8% ES (Emulsions for Seed Treatment)
- Carbendazim 25% + Mancozeb 50% WS
- Captan 75% WS
- Tebuconazole 5.36% w/w FS (Suspension concentrates for seed treatment)